We're proud to partner with The Australia & New Zealand Mental Health Association for the Indigenous Wellbeing Conference.
Now in its third year, the Indigenous Wellbeing Conference:
- Celebrates Indigenous community, culture and identity to help advance social and emotional wellbeing for all First Nations Australian, Māori and Pasifika people.
- Highlights the importance of connection to country, culture, spirituality and ancestry and the roles they play in wellbeing for all First Nations Australian, Māori and Pasifika people.
- Brings together Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples to conceptualise and strategise solutions to the most important wellbeing needs of all First Nations Australian, Māori and Pasifika people.
To celebrate and promote this important event, we're offering you 10% off your ticket price for the conference.
Use the discount code HEALTH10 at checkout to get 10% off your ticket price. Pass this discount code on to your friends and colleagues and use it as many times as you like!
- What: Indigenous Wellbeing Conference
- When: 30-31 October 2023
- Where: Darwin Convention Centre, Larrakia Country, NT
Register here: https://anzmh.asn.au/iwc
Once you're at the event, check back in here for an amazing discount on HEALTH JOBS ads to promote your health and social assistance sector vacancies.