There are plenty of job boards out there. Seek. Ethical Jobs. Indeed. Jora. The list goes on. So, what makes HEALTH JOBS different? Well, before we talk about what’s different, it might be a good idea to acknowledge what’s similar.
When you first start using HEALTH JOBS, you’ll notice that our platform has all the same basic and familiar functionality found on almost all other jobs boards.
- You can create a company profile that includes your company logo, and links to your company website and social media, allowing potential candidates to learn more about why your organisation is an employer of choice. Your profile also has a free-text field that you can populate with your company mission and values, your employee value proposition, and any other information that will help you stand out from your competitors and showcase your organisation.
- You can manage all of your job listings and job applications through your Employer portal - one central location that’s easy to use, maintain and update. You also have the options of managing applications via your own in-house recruitment platform, or via email - it’s up to you.
- You have access to key job listing analytics to help you better understand your prospective candidates and strategise to fill vacancies.
- Once you post your job listing through our intuitive online webform, it is automatically published on the HEALTH JOBS website and emailed out to HEALTH JOBS job seeker subscribers. You can edit or withdraw the job listing at any time through your Employer portal.
- You can easily share your job listing to your social media accounts by selecting the share button directly from your job listing, or by pasting the URL into a social media post or email.
- All ads are searchable on HEALTH JOBS by filtering job type, category and location.
So, with that all said, let’s talk about what’s different, and what the benefits are of posting your job vacancy on HEALTH JOBS. Let’s dive in.
We do one thing really well - list your health sector job vacancy. We don’t upsell you with complicated recruitment packages or confuse you with some kind of token system for posting your job listing. Our platform is simple, easy to use, has flexible pricing options, and uncomplicated payment processing. We know you’re busy, so we’ve cut out all the fluff to deliver an intuitive user experience that saves you time and money.
2. A targeted audience
Because HEALTH JOBS is a niche jobs board that’s only for jobs in the health sector, when you post your vacancy with us, your job listing will only be seen by candidates who are interested in working in the health sector. Using HEALTH JOBS reduces the waste and cost associated with posting jobs on other generic job boards, who promote your jobs to people looking for work in every other industry.
3. Supporting reconciliation and Indigenous business
HEALTH JOBS is a product of ideation lab, a majority Indigenous owned and operated company with Supply Nation registration. So, if your company is working towards achieving a supplier diversity target, we can help you with that too…every dollar spent with HEALTH JOBS can count towards your goals or Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) supplier diversity targets for procurement from Indigenous businesses.
4. Connecting you with the next generation of health sector workers
We’re working with universities, vocational colleges and high schools around Australia to raise awareness among students of the career opportunities that are available in the health sector. We’re working to inspire the next generation of health sector professionals to help grow the workforce for you!
5. Your goals are our goals
We care deeply about helping to improve the health and wellbeing of all Australians, and we believe that our best contribution to this goal is to help you achieve your goals by helping you find the best people. We have a vested interest in helping you understand your recruitment needs, workforce trends and broader health sector developments to reach the right audience for your job vacancies. We’re in this together.
Creating an Employer profile is free and it only takes a few minutes; just visit health-jobs.com.au/employer/signup. You can get your first 10 job listings for free by emailing us at email@example.com and asking for a discount code.
For more information about HEALTH JOBS, click here to visit our FAQ.